Enable acts as the centre and creates connections with member organisations, funding bodies and local, regional and national bodies involved in training, skills and workforce development.
We can split our core work into 5 sections:
- To provide the framework for voluntary organisations and community groups to deliver learning programmes that meet the needs of learners, the community and national standards.
- To ensure the voluntary sector makes an effective contribution to national and local targets for learning and skills.
- To develop the capacity of the sector as providers of learning.
- To facilitate collaboration, within the VCS and other sectors, to widen participation in learning and increase achievement.
- To establish a recognised formal channel for involvement and consultation.
To find out more about our current activities, click on the links on the right.