The proven way to train your workforce
"Apprenticeships aren't just for commercial businesses, they offer a great deal to our sector too." - Don Hayes (CEO, Enable).
Enable are proud to announce that as a result of our co-financed Apprenticeship contract, we have now been awarded mainstream funding contracts for 16-18 year olds and for those aged 19+. We are able to support Apprenticeships throughout the East Midlands using our own Assessors and with support from selected training providers. Apprenticeships are an ideal way to support and train your existing staff, or present an ideal opportunity to bring in a young person whom you can develop in-house to strengthen your workforce for the future. Please note Apprenticeships are currently not available for volunteers.
If you are interested in taking on an Apprentice, we can offer you a free recruitment service to help find the right candidate.
Or if you have existing staff who you'd like to offer an Apprenticeship to, please contact one of our members of staff:
- Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire, Lincolnshire - Nick Taylor (Workforce Development Advisor) on 0115 934 8495 or email email@example.com
- Northamptonshire and Leicestershire - Alexis Rich (Development Worker) on 01536 526411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Enable is also part of Fair Train a Group Training Association (GTA) for employers in the voluntary sector. Fair Train is a partnership of charities and not for profit businesses that support voluntary and community groups train existing and new staff. Together we are looking at the development of exciting new Apprenticeships that fully meet the needs of the Voluntary Sector.
Enable provide regular updates about Fair Train and new qualifications. If you would like us to keep you updated about Apprenticeships please subscribe to our newsletter.
We are always interested in hearing from Assessors and Internal Verifiers who would be interested in delivering on our contract.
- See attachments below.
- www.24plusmicrosite.com - The 24+ Advanced Learning Loan is for people aged 24 and over who wish to study a course at level 3, level 4, or an Advanced or Higher Apprenticeship.
- 24+ Loans Bursary Fund - Enable’s Bursary Fund will be available to learners who take out a 24+ advanced learning loan Posted 28.3.13
- Apprenticeship Grant for Employers of 16 to 24 year olds (AGE 16 to 24) Employer Fact Sheet – April 2013 (version 13)
National Apprenticeship Week: 11th - 15th March 2013
- Monday: Celebrating Apprenticeships - launching National Apprenticeship Week 2013
- Tuesday: Meet Tyler Jo Tomlinson - Tyler Jo has just completed her level 2 Apprenticeship in Business Administration at the St George's Centre in Netherfield
- Wednesday: Nottingham Credit Union - Nottingham credit Union have recruited four Apprentices
- Thursday: Apprentices Speak Out - Enable's Stacey Clarke was one of our first Apprentices and has been a champion for Apprenticeships in the Voluntary and Community Sector
- Friday: Inspiring Apprentices - Richard Ball has successfully completed a Level 3 Diploma in Volunteer Management at Community Action Derby
Hall of Fame
How to apply?
Contact Nick Taylor (Workforce Development coordinator). Tel: 0115 934 8495. Email: email@example.com