This section of the website aims to help you gain a better understanding of equality and diversity issues. We hope to highlight best practice. We intend to signpost you to relevant information, training and web resources. By doing this we hope that you will be able to embed equality, diversity and community development into the heart of your policies and practices.
Enable has two equality and diversity advisors supporting our members in Northamptonshire and Nottinghamshire. Organisations and learners in Nottinghamshire should contact Colette Byrne on 0115 934 8412 or firstname.lastname@example.org for advice or support.Organisations and learners in Northamptonshire should contact Alexis Rich on 01536 526 411 or email@example.com advice or support.
- Equality and Human Rights News - Latest news from the Equality and Human Rights Commission
- See the Enable Portal courselist for details of local courses
- Equality Act 2010
- Learning and Skills Improvement Service (LSIS) Events section
- Regional Equality and Diversity Partnership
- Enable Equality and Diversity Calendar
- 'Is That Fair? How to Recognise Discrimination' Report - Isthatdiscrimination.org.uk have published a report aiming to help you recognise discrimination, and tell you what your rights are