What is Quality?
The new Ofsted The Office for Standards in Education, Children's Services and Skills was Created on the 1 April 2007. It brings together the wide experience of four formerly separate inspectorates. The focus of quality is now self assessment and planning for continuous improvement.
The Education and Inspections Act, which established the new Ofsted, specifically requires that in everything we do we should:
- Promote service improvement
- Ensure services focus on the interests of their users
- See that services are efficient, effective and promote value for money.
It is important that we can assess the quality of our service. We can do this by:
- Ensuring effective mechanisms are in place to assess our own practice
- Analysing what we find out
- Action planning for change and ensuring the continuation of good practice.
Each section below contains a number of links to websites that include relevant materials and information regarding the chosen heading.
- Improving Your Quality - How Can Enable Help?
- What We Expect From You?
- Other Quality Issues
- Useful Quality Links
What are we doing with Quality?
Enable are continouusly developing new quality initiatives in responce to learner need. Our key processes are included in our Quality Improvement framework